Working on a childhood obesity research paper thesis
A childhood obesity research paper should be easy to do with this simple guide. Your thesis should be full of research material such as news stories, statistics and scientific papers. These are all important to include in your paper, as well as incorporating views that are different to yours. These are the two main aspects that many students simply overlook and hence lose out on many marks, making it impossible for them to score very highly on their paper. This guide will show you exactly how to implement these key aspects into your paper.
This is very important, but also the easiest part of your essay. Since childhood obesity is such a widespread phenomenon in the modern Western world, it is at the forefront of issues to tackle for every healthcare institution. Due to this many studies are undertaken in regards to the effects and causes of childhood obesity every year, and this literature is easy to find online. These can simply be found through a simple search engine search, which will bring up all the latest studies on obesity.
Due to how common obesity is, there are many news articles regarding how to stop it, how to reduce your weight and also on the negative side effects of obesity. Use these to your advantage by incorporating them into your paper to prove your point. This will also show your teachers that you keep up-to-date with the latest news and research and hence will greatly impress them, boosting your grade.
Due to the scope of obesity in many countries, it is not that difficult to write about a topic pertaining to obesity that is full of sources and a discussion on various opinions regarding obesity. The following are the best topics to write a research paper on obesity about:
- Why has there been a sharp rise in obesity in the past couple of decades?
- What has led to the meteoric rise in child obesity?
- What are the most effective methods in stopping obesity?
- How can child obesity be tackled from an early stage?
- Are some people born predisposed to being obese?
- How can chidhood obesity be reversed?
- What are the most common dangers of being obese?
- Is it possible to be health and obese at the same time?
- Do fast food companies have a responsibility in tackling the issue of childhood obesity?
- To what extent is being obese influenced by genetics?
- What are the consequences of child obesity in later life?
- What are the main factors in the rise of child obesity in the United States?
- Why does the United States have one of the highest rates of child obesity in the world?
- Are schools responsible for the rise of child obesity?
- How does parenting encourage childhood obesity?
These topics give you a very good chance to score highly in your paper, since they will allow you to discuss many talking points. Remember to include news stories if they are relevant to your topic.
Papers on obesity can seem a little daunting due to the overwhelming information available regarding. However if you choose a good topic from our list, then there should be no problem in collecting the right resources and analyzing the various viewpoints pertaining to it. If you follow the instructions as set out on here ten you should score high marks.